We help small business owners like you organize & understand your books, increase your profits, and spend more time growing your business!
Being completely certain that your business is flourishing, you’re confident that you’re on the right path to scaling your business, and you’re spending every day doing the things you love. We have the answer!
Our dedicated bookkeeping services can make that dream a reality!
We provide you with super clear financial statements that help you understand where your business revenue is coming from, AND where it is going.
This allows you to know what to do more of and what to do less of. This not only saves you money, but saves you time, which is something you can never buy more of!
Every decision you make in business has a financial consequence. Keeping your books in order and knowing where your business stands financially allows you to make smart business decisions, be confident that you’re profitable and enables you to do what you do best: run your business!
How can you get started with our services?
Safely share your business documents and logins
Leave the books to us & focus on your business
Done-for-You Monthly Bookkeeping
Starting at $299/month
This service is for the small business owner who wants to focus their time doing what they are passionate about and leave the Bookkeeping to the professionals!
- Accurately categorizing Income & Expense transactions
- Monthly account reconciliations for accuracy
- Monthly Profit & Loss Statement delivered to your email
- Unlimited email support for all your Bookkeeping questions
- Monthly 30-Minute Zoom Call to go over Financial Statements
- Peace of mind knowing your Books are in order!
This service is not one size fits all, during our initial consultation we will learn about your business and create the service plan that best fits your business needs. These are some services that can be added to your Monthly Bookkeeping service plan: (additional fee applies)
- Business budgeting
- Receipt Capture & Management
- Profit First Implementation
- Annual Contractor 1099 filing
- Discounted QuickBooks Online Subscription (for new QuickBooks Online users only)
DIY Bookkeeping Support
Starting at $149 per month
Ideal for the client that wants to do their Bookkeeping but would like a professional to review their work each month.
- Monthly QuickBooks Online Quality Review
- Monthly Account Reconciliations for Accuracy
- Follow up email with finding and recommendations
Basic Monthly Invoicing
Starting at $69 per month
- Creating and Issuing Client Invoices
- Monthly Accounts Receivable Report
This one-time service is for the business owner who has fallen behind on their Bookkeeping and is overwhelmed with the amount of work that needs to be done to bring their Books up to date. We do all the work needed to bring your Books up to date. This is also perfect to get ready for tax season.
- Transaction Categorizing
- Account reconciliations
- Adjustment Entries as needed
- An accurate combined Profit & Loss Statement
- A clean set of books for you to maintain!
QuickBooks Online Setup
Required for new QuickBooks Online users
- Business Profile Set Up
- Creating Customized Chart of Accounts specific to your Business
- Integrating Business Bank Accounts
- Integrating any necessary Apps
- Setting up Merchant Services Account
- Customizing Templates for Invoices, Sales Receipts and Estimates
Bookkeeping Training Session Recordings
- 3 x 30-Minute Zoom Training Sessions
- Sessions are recorded and emailed to you for future reference
Employee Payroll Processing
Starting at $39.99 per Payroll Run
- Processing of periodic wages using Intuit Payroll & T-Sheets
- Track accrued vacation and sick time or other benefits
- Direct deposit for your employees
- Online access employees paystubs
- Filing & scheduling payment of Payroll Taxes
For Both New and Established Businesses
Frequently Asked Questions
Running a small business is no small feat, and when you add the stress of running payroll, categorizing expenses and preparing for tax time, the anxiety can be insurmountable. Simply put, dedicated bookkeeping services will keep your business finances in tip-top shape and reduce your stress. Quality bookkeeping can also help you improve your profits, and save you time so that you focus on what truly moves you: your services or products!
A bookkeeper’s primary job is to assist with business organization, budgets, provide financial profit and loss statements, process payroll, manage accounts receivable, manage accounts payable, categorize transactions, and prepare you for tax filing. You can consider your bookkeeper as a family doctor, who you see for routine checkups and well care.
Alternatively, a CPA’s primarily focuses on tax advising, annual tax filing, and investments. Your CPA serves as your representative to the IRS. While these two professionals can tie closely to each other, they are separate entities. You can consider your CPA as a specialist surgeon, who you see for urgent and specific matters.
Once we’ve had our first free consultation call to decide on the best service plan for your small business, you’ll need to provide the following documents:
- Articles Of Incorporation/Organization
- IRS Employer Identification Number
- Bank Statements
- Credit Card Statements
- Check Stubs Or Check Copies
- Loan/Lease Agreements
- Asset Agreements with Dates + Costs
- Financial Statements